Thursday 29 March 2012

In My Mailbox a.k.a. Book Haul Numero Uno

All links lead to Goodreads :)

Ok, so I've seen lots of bloggers doing In My Mailbox, which was started by The Story Siren but given that (with the exception of payday Amazon sprees) I tend to buy all my books in shops as opposed to online, I'll be calling mine Book Haul, savvy? (Excuse me, I've just been watching PoTC, I think Jack's taking control right now)

I'll try and keep the posts to the first or second week of each month, as this is when I have a habit of splurging, so keep an eye out then for posts. If anyone else out there has an IMM or similar post, drop me a comment on a Book Haul post so I can come nosey :)


This Weeks Book Haul

This weeks book haul is rather small, but a hunt in my local RSPCA & British Heart Foundation shops had me whipping out my purse faster than Jack Sparrow can pick pockets. Ahem, I'll stop now....


Night World Volume One - L. J. Smith
Virals - Kathy Reichs
The Beach - Alex Garland
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You - Ally Carter
Cross My Heart & Hope To Spy - Ally Carter
Let the Right One In - John Ajvide Lindqvist
Trainspotting - Irvine Welsh
Case Histories - Kate Atkinson

Looking forward to reading these soon!
Don't forget to check your local charity shops for bargain buys, my local ones had full sets of the Morganville Vampires & House of Night Books, amazing what you can find if you have an hour to spare rooting!

Nic
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to read this blog post! All comments are welcome, so let me know what you think!
Nic
xoxo